Be Rich Parents may collect personal information from you. We take this seriously and value your privacy. Here’s what information this website may collect, and how we use your information:
- Web servers track basic information about visitors that may not trace back to your specific identity, such as IP addresses, timestamps, browser details, and referring pages.
- You can check your browser settings to disable cookies, but be aware that this may affect your ability to use certain websites. If you continue reading on Be Rich Parents, we’ll assume you’re okay with cookies and other tracking mechanisms here.
- Be Rich Parents may also collect information you voluntarily submit, such as your name and email address. You might provide your information to comment on a post or subscribe to a newsletter, for example.
- We use voluntarily submitted information to respond to your comments, send administrative or promotional materials, fulfill orders, and provide user support. Any emails you receive from this site will include information about how to opt out of future mailings.
- Except when required by law, we will not sell or share your private information without your consent.
Be Rich Parents provides content and articles for the purposes of general education, information, and motivation. Nothing on this site is intended as financial or legal advice to replace advice from a qualified professional. Be Rich Parents recommends finding a financial advisor or accountant who can review your specific case and provide advice based on your unique details.